Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Just a Taste...

You can all thank my coworker Sara for this blog. Yes, she is the one who coerced me into chronicling my adventures in... life, I guess! Well, mostly just crafties and great ideas from my new fav site: pinterest :)

That was also Sara's fault.

So here's a little treat for today:


That's the back of my door!

This is gonna be an exciting blog, no?

But... for reals. Cute clothespins on ribbon for notes? Check! Mail organization system? Check! Inexpensive, functional, and adorable homemade memo board? Check!

Stay tuned for all of this plus much more! Sewing! Cooking! Organizing! Baby clothes! (Not for my babies... for my friends' babies...) Good books! Other stuff!

It's gonna be great! Or at least practical. And cute. We're all about that.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is almost as cute as you! I'm glad I can be such a good influence on your life, and how you spend your free time. :)

    ReplyDelete